For over 9-generations, the Shinglekill Bed & Breakfast has been a centerpiece and relaxing homestead for the Lamanec family. Now the Lamanec family welcomes you to experience the comfort, adventure, and relaxation that they have for over 200 years
Whether you want to...
- Explore our 150-year old Grist Mill complete with the original mill stones
- Chat with old friends as you all swing on our porch gliders & rocking chairs
- Enjoy a nice bottle of wine in our gazebo while the crickets chirp quietly
- Be surrounded with family enjoying S'mores at one of our firepits
- Walk our nature-path down to our secluded 32' Shinglekill Falls
- Catch some sun on a large stone while the Shinglekill Falls provides the white-noise you need to drown all your distractions away.